24Frames Collab 24Frames Collab

Really love the menus. Also loved them easter eggs we made while we got crazy that one time...
Although I do seem to encounter an issue where the mouse would disappear. Other than that, it was a great collab and I was glad to be part of it.

Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!! Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!!

I enjoyed the true facts about The Simpsons since now they're running out of funny jokes and humour and now they're depending on cameo appearances and meme interaction just to grab a viewer's attention.
Quite like the art style aswell. I'll give this a 3.5 since it could have been funnier, but I liked it in general. Keep up wit the good work.

Alicorn Twilight Alicorn Twilight

Funny as hell. Voices were excellent and the lip syncing was pretty good especially the last set that looked more like actual horse teeth and less human-y. I certainly enjoyed it and I also laugh at those who think Alicorn Twilight is another reason to hate on Hasbro, eventhough we really shouldn't.

YAY YAY

Very nice lip syncing going on here. A bit of trouble of low quality audio, never the less, I found it really interesting. Keep up with the good work.

Noah's Ark - TRUE STORY! Noah's Ark - TRUE STORY!

It has that Don Hertzfeldt sort of touch where the outlines are very clean and smooth, and the expressions execute a shocking, mad but amusing appeal. Quite liked Noah's reason here as to why we don't have dinosaurs nowadays, he just thinks they're too ugly.

In general, I liked the animation and the humour that has been performed here.

Jackass: The Toon Jackass: The Toon

Has that Happy tree Friends sort of touch. Good animation and choice of plot and scenery.